The business attorneys at Goldblum Sablowsky, LLC (“GS”) play an active role in advising businesses and business owners through all phases of the business development life cycle. Like you, we are entrepreneurs, and we share your passion in your business in order to provide the highest quality responsive representation that is crucial for your success and peace of mind. The business attorneys advise our clients on the following types of matters:
- formation and structuring matters/emerging business
- compensation and employment matters/tax planning
- private equity
- growth and acquisition strategies/strategic alliances
- financing matters
- franchising matters/licensing concerns
- joint ventures and distribution arrangements
- contractual and business transaction matters
- intellectual property protection
- succession planning concerns/exist strategies
- crisis planning
- business regulations and compliance
The attorneys at GS assist and advise our business clients in a responsive and nimble manner in order to respond to the constant changes reflected in a demanding business and legal environment. We have a reputation for responding quickly to our clients’ needs; providing an uncommon level of care and attention, while at the same time anticipating future threats. We are results and performance driven.
The business attorneys at Goldblum Sablowsky, LLC have a great deal of diversified business expertise which allows us to quickly scope out potential problems, pitfalls and opportunities for our clients, and bring sound, objective and creative solutions to business matters. Our goal is to provide the brightest, cost effective and efficient solutions to your business goals and objectives.